Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I meet the Van?In most cases, we will meet you for pick up in the parking lot of Ruins Pub, 1715 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64108. We will contact you before your tour if this changes.
- Where do I park?Parking will be available at the address of the pick-up, in some cases, this may include on-street parking.
- How many locations will I visit?On the tour you will visit three local craft breweries.
- How long does the tour last?Tour will last approximately three and a half hours.
- How many people can you accommodate?Our van seats up to 13 guests.
- Are there tasting fees?You will get to sample beer at each brewery for no cost. The breweries will have several selections on tap to purchase additional drinks or in some cases a refillable growler to take home. We encourage you to support our local breweries!
- Do I have to be 21 to buy a ticket?Yes, you have to be 21 to buy a ticket. You will be asked to show ID before you board the van. All passengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Will you wait for me if I am running late?The tour will leave on time and will not be able to wait in order to stick to the tour schedule. We ask that all guests arrive 15 minutes early.
- I have a group looking to book the entire van, how do I go about doing that?You may contact us via phone or email, or purchase all tickets for the tour on the booking page. Learm more here.
- Can I bring my own alcohol on the tour?No outside alcohol will be allowed on the tour. Many breweries will offer growlers for purchase, or you may bring your own empty growler to fill and take home. We will have a cooler available on the van.
- Should I tip my driver?We hope you enjoy your tour, and tips for your guide are welcome! Suggested gratuity for tour guides is 10-15%, but any amount is greatly appreciated.
- What is your cancellation policy?Individual Bookings: If you need to cancel your reservation, we encourage you to contact us at least 5 days in advance to select another tour date. In the event alternate dates aren’t an option, we will provide a refund minus a 10% processing fee if you contact us at least 5 days in advance.
Private Group Tours: If you need to cancel your reservation, we encourage you to contact us at least 14 days in advance to select another tour date. In the event alternate dates aren’t an option, we will provide a refund minus a 10% processing fee if you contact us at least 14 days in advance. No refunds or re-bookings are allowed less than 14 days before the tour date.
- Will my tour be canceled?It is not likely, but if inclement weather arises the tour may get canceled. If there are less than 5 seats booked the tour could be subject to cancellation, in which case we will notify you. You will have the option to choose another tour date or receive a refund.